1st Stage Apeks MTX-RC DIN
The Apeks Top First Level in the DIN version.
- Suitable for cold water
- Overbalanced diaphragm-controlled first stage independent of depth of immersion and cylinder pressure, breathing resistance always remains the same. For more - performance at depth.
- The overmolded, innovative cover, membrane and milled body of the first stage offer maximum protection against cold.
- Fifth 3/8'' UNF medium pressure outlet with blind plug for protection when not in use.
- Milled first stage body with heat exchange fins for maximum thermal performance.
- Angled high pressure outlets for optimum hose routing and transmitter attachment.
- Milled, rotatable head with parallel aligned medium pressure outlets for improved hose routing.
- Ribbed diaphragm support for improved heat exchange during cold water dives.
- Double swivel hose for greater freedom of movement and comfort.
- Tested for Octopus use: EN250A, cold water.
- Nitrox/oxygen compatible - up to 40% O2 (use according to local regulations)