1st & 2nd stage: Apeks DST DIN + XTX 40 (AP0331F-1)
The 1st stage DST is the ideal 1st stage if two separately lockable automatic machines are required. It is also perfect for use with a stage bottle, the rotating head makes handling much more comfortable. Also the perfect companion for sidemount diving. You have the option to mount a 5th medium pressure outlet on top of the head.
The 1st stage DST
has a pressure rotating head with 4 medium pressure outlets 3/8" UNF. Furthermore the DST has 2 high pressure outlets (7/16"). Of course the Apeks DST 1 is encapsulated and suitable for cold water and therefore also for temperatures below 10°C.
The 2nd stage XTX 40
is suitable for the demanding diver who is looking for the advantages of a regulator with many good features at a reasonable price.
- Pneumatically balanced second stage for easy breathing
- Large 2-stage air shower. If you press the air shower button on the side, the flow rate is lower and can be finely dosed (useful when filling buoys, lifting bags), if you press in the middle, the air flow rate is high
- The large venturi lever made of soft rubber is easy to operate. Prevents blowing off unbreathed air and offers maximum air flow when diving
- All plastic parts of the 2nd stage that come into contact with breathing gas are antibacterial
- The silicone exhalation membrane improves the exhalation resistance
- The Comfo-Bite mouthpiece prevents jaw fatigue
- A heat exchanger (patented) conducts the cold to the outside before icing occurs in the second stage
The set consists of:
- 1x 1st stage Apeks DST
- 1x 2nd stage XTX 40
- 1x Flex medium pressure hose 75 cm