1st & 2nd Stage Apeks MTX-R DIN (AP0061)
The MTX-R is based on the military MTX air regulator and is a particularly robust, robust and powerful regulator for all applications. The MTX-R also delivers outstanding performance in cold waters, with significantly reduced risk of bleeding. This has been achieved through improvements in several areas, including an innovative cover solution that finally offers a way out of the icing problem of cold-water dives. This regulator has been designed to meet all requirements of the Navy Experimental Dive Unit (NEDU) for diving in very cold waters.
- Unique, overbalanced, membrane-controlled design - when the diver dives, the overbalance causes the medium pressure in the hose to rise faster than the ambient pressure. This leads to above-average breathing performance in depth.
- Compact, dry-sealed membrane system eliminates maintenance issues.
- The groundbreaking, innovative, over-molded First Stage Cover and the dry membrane help prevent the formation of ice, which leads to First Stage blow off in extreme conditions, and provide protection against impact damage.
- DIN thread for 230/300 bar.
- 5 x 3/8 UNF (Unified National Fine) medium pressure outlets
- 2 x 7/16 UNF high pressure outlets
- Milled first stage housing has heat exchange ribs for maximum thermal performance.
- Angled high pressure outlets for optimal hose routing and the installation of transmitters.
- Milled, rotatable housing head with medium pressure outlets, aligned in parallel for improved hose routing.
- Ribbed diaphragm mount for improved heat exchange Cold water dives.
- Double pivot tube for greater freedom of movement and comfort.
- Tested for octopus usage: EN250A to 60m, cold water.
- Nitrox / oxygen compatible - up to 40% O2 (not within the European Union)
- Easy to handle, eliminating the need for knobs and reduced risk of blow-off. Respiratory resistance or venturi strength can be preset by approved Apeks technicians.
- Powerful, pneumatically balanced, lever controlled valve.
- Large, diver friendly, self-purging, controllable air shower.
- The elastomer-molded cover features a chrome-plated brass plate and increases the durability of the second stage.
- Large bumpers made of elastomer on the side and top protect them from bumps and scratches in the most sensitive places.
- Turnable second stage can be confi gured for breathing gas supply from left or right.
- The patented heat exchanger surrounds the valve mechanism and drains cold from the expanding air while it draws heat from the surrounding water.
- Features the innovative Diver Changeable Exhaust System (DCE). This allows the diver to change a small one against a large bubble deflector. The regulator is enclosed with both bladders.
- Comfo®-Bite mouthpiece
- The flexible, nylon-coated hose has better cold water capability than conventional rubber hoses.
- 1 x first stage MTX-R
- 1 x second stage MTX-R
- 1 x flex hose black 75 cm
- 1 x regulator bag