The first stage DST is the ideal 1st level if two separate lockable machines are needed. Equally perfect for use on a stage bottle, the rotatable head makes handling much more pleasant. Also for sidemount diving the perfect companion. Optionally, you have the option to mount a 5th medium pressure outlet on top of the head.
The DST is capsuled, has 4 medium-pressure outlets 3/8 "UNF and 2 high-pressure outlet 7/16" UNF.
An optional 5th outlet is available as an accessory and easily self-installable
The second stage XTX 50 is suitable for the discerning diver, who seeks the advantages of a regulator with many good features at a reasonable price.
- Pneumatically balanced second stage for easy breathing
- Large 2-step air shower. If you press the air shower button sideways, the flow is less and can be finely dosed (useful when filling buoys, sacks), pushes in the middle, the air flow is strong
- The large venturi lever made of soft rubber is easy to use. Prevents blow-off of non-breathed air and provides maximum airflow when diving
- All 2nd stage plastic parts that come into contact with breathing gas are antibacterial
- The silicone exhalation membrane improves the exhalation resistance
- The Comfo-Bite mouthpiece prevents fatigue of the jaw
- A heat exchanger (patented) dissipates the cold to the outside before icing occurs in the second stage
The set consists of:
- 1x 1st stage Apeks DST
- 1x 2nd stage XTX 50
- 1x Apeks rubber - medium pressure hose 100 cm