The Apeks Tech shorts can be worn over a dry or wet suit. With their large pockets, they provide additional storage space.
They can also be worn alone during warm water temperatures or other water sports activities. Ideal for dives in warm waters with a wet suit to create additional storage space for boards, spools or lamps.
The protective rubber application on the back reduces abrasion and offers a good grip, which is very positive on the inflatable, for example.
features and benefits
- 1,5 mm Neoprene - outside 'Small Diamond' lamination, inside Nylon.
- Easily adjustable belt with 2 Velcro fasteners, adjustable strap and quick-release fastener.
- Spacious, foldable leg pockets made of textile fabric to prevent deformation.
- eyelets for fast water drainage
- D-ring for fixing accessories
- Rubber applications on the back reduce abrasion and provide grip, useful on a jet ski or inflatable.
- Taped seams on the back and inside leg prevent damage to the thread.
- Unisex model: 5 sizes, from S to XXL.