Apeks TECH SHORT
The Apeks Tech Shorts can be worn over a dry or wet suit. They bring additional storage options with their large pockets.
They can also be worn alone in warm water temperatures or other water sports activities. Ideal when diving in warm waters with a wet suit for extra storage space for boards, spools or lights.
The protective rubber application on the back reduces abrasion and provides grip, which is very positive on the inflatable boat, for example.
Features and benefits:
- Made of approx.3 mm neoprene
- Easily adjustable belt
- Spacious leg pockets made of textile fabric to prevent deformation.
- Device for quick water drainage of the pockets
- Rubber applications on the back reduce abrasion and provide grip, useful on a jet ski or inflatable boat.
- Taped seams at the back and inner leg prevent damage to the thread.
Fit note: the Tech Shorts have a men's cut (not really suitable for women).