Apeks WSX-25 Sidemount System Set
The WSX-25 is the sidemount harness from Apeks. It is fully equipped with buoyancy chamber, crotch strap, D-rings, elastic bands and rear accessory pocket.
The buoyancy chamber is made of ArmoguardTM, a particularly robust material, which is also used to equip rescue and military divers. This smooth material is ten times more abrasion resistant than ordinary Cordura® (used in many other sidemount buoyancy aids).
This jacket was developed for intensive sidemount diving. The sliding "SlideLock" D-ring is brand new and unique to Apeks. This allows the diver to easily correct the positioning of the tanks during the dive and adjust them to the changing buoyancy. No need to unhook and unhook your tanks, just change the position of the D-ring while you dive.
The two-part back plate can be adjusted to any body length, which makes this universal sized harness stand out. The WSX consists of several individual straps. In contrast to a harness consisting of a single, long piece, the whole system can be individually adjusted quickly and easily.
- 12 litre buoyancy
- ArmoguardTM protects the buoyancy chamber from abrasion.
- Inflator can be mounted on the left or right.
- An elastic band can be mounted on the eyelets in the lower area, which keeps the buoyancy chamber close and streamlined to the body.
- Strong 2" (5 cm) harness, pre-assembled.
- Removable crotch strap from 2" (5 cm) soft webbing.
- 4 stainless steel D-rings, 2" (2 x angled on the shoulders, 1 x angled and 1 x flat on the crotch strap).
- 2 x "SlideLock" adjustable stainless steel D-rings on the waist belt for easy adjustment of tank positioning during the dive.
- 2 x stainless steel D-rings on the lower back, facing down - here you can attach the accessory bag, signal buoys, finger spools or other equipment.
- Robust belly buckle made of stainless steel.
- Two-piece stainless steel back plate allows the length to be adjusted to suit all body sizes.
- Accessory bag with zipper and stainless steel hook included.
- Weight pockets are attached along the spine.
- Including elastic straps in two sizes and five stainless steel carabiners.
- Two eyelet strips allow the diver to position the weight pockets and buoyancy chamber according to his individual needs.
- Additional weight pockets are available separately.