The Shorty Mahe was developed for diving in warm waters. It has sophisticated features such as flat seams and a comfortable V-shaped neckline. The printed designs and materials used are abrasion resistant and keep the suit looking good for a long time. An optional hood is available to match the suit. The design of the new Mahe is based on Martin Colognoli's photograph of a coral reef in Flores, Indonesia.
- Environmentally friendly features: High quality 3 mm neoprene, not based on mineral oil, P.A.K.-free
- Flat seams for pleasant wearing comfort directly on the skin
- V-shaped neckline for added comfort
- Chest area made of robust mesh skin material for wind and abrasion protection
- O-rings on arm and leg cuffs reduce water ingress
- Imprints on the shoulders protect against abrasion from the buoyancy compensator jacket
|Product weight:||1,40 Kg|