Arm cuff change Latex - incl. material
Professional cuff change using high-quality SEAMTITE cuffs from European production in OEM quality.
Of course including tape on the outside and the sealing of the inside of the cuffs with McNett Aquasure.
Latex cuffs on dry suits have a limited service life due to certain environmental influences but also depending on the type of storage. Care products such as skin cream also shorten the cuff life considerably. If the cuff becomes sticky or shows fine cracking, the cuff has to be changed.
If you have any questions - please contact us before buying so that we can advise you accordingly!
Choose the type / size:
Option 1) You are not sure and want to have the variant and size that was used before? Choose the option: "same as before".
Option 2) You want conical cuffs in the most commonly used medium thickness so choose this variant with the appropriate size.
Option 3) You want bottle neck cuffs in the usual way used heavy duty strength so choose this variant with the appropriate size.
Option 4) You want extra long and conical cuffs in the usual heavy duty thickness so choose this variant with the appropriate size.
S/M circumference at wrist side approx. 100 mm, cuff length 17,5 cm
L/XL Circumference at wrist side approx. 138 mm, cuff length 23.5 cm
Ordering service work
The procedure is simple:
1. print the service order and fill in the relevant fields.
2. send us your regulator(s), computer, jacket, wing, dryi... with the completed service order.
3. once we have received your shipment, we will review your order and send you an order confirmation by email. Now we need your approval - also you can already instruct the payment.
4. as soon as we have received your approval, we will carry out the work.
5. test passed and payment received? Already the good piece goes back to you...