Sidemount Set Apeks MTX-RC / rubber regulatorhose - SF-1 Edition
The MTX-RC is based on the military used regulator MTX and is an especially resistant, robust and powerful regulator for all applications.
The MTX-RC delivers excellent performance even in cold water, with significantly reduced risk of blowing off. This has been achieved through improvements in several areas, including an innovative solution in the cover that finally offers a way out of the icing problem in cold water dives. This regulator has been designed to meet all NEDU (Navy Experimental Dive Unit) requirements for diving in very cold waters.
- Over balanced for superior performance.
- Compact environmentally sealed diaphragm system completely eliminating the maintenance issues associated with silicone, oil or grease filling.
- Recommended for frequent use in cold or contaminated water.
- Environmental over-moulded endcap & diaphragm that helps prevent ice build-up that can cause first stage free flow in extreme circumstances. Also protects the first stage from impact damage.
- Double swivel hose for greater freedom of movement and comfort.
- 5 x 3/8” UNF medium pressure ports & 2 x 7/16” UNF high pressure ports.
- The 5th 3/8” UNF medium pressure port includes a protective bumper when not in use.
- Forged first stage body with heat exchanging ribs for maximum thermal performance.
- Angled HP ports for optimal hose routing and fitting transmitters.
- Forged rotating turret with medium pressure ports in a parallel direction for improved hose orientation.
- Tested for Octopus use - EN250A to 60 meters cold water.
- Nitrox/Oxygen compatible
- Simple to use with no dive controls, pre-settable cracking effort or venturi control by an Apeks approved qualified technician.
- High performance pneumatically balanced lever operated poppet valve.
- Large diver friendly self-flushing controllable purge button.
- Front cover with over-moulded elastomer bumpers incorporates a formed chrome plated brass plate improving durability of the demand valve.
- Large protective elastomer bumpers on the side and on the top to protect the demand valve from impacts and scratches in the most vulnerable places.
- Reversible second stage for either a left or right-hand gas supply.
- Hard wearing, satin chrome.
- All gas contact moulded parts are produced using an active protection additive that kills MRSA, protects against E-Coli, bacteria and fungi, and is also very effective against viruses, mold, yeast and algae.
- Large heat exchanger fitted to help reduce second stage freezing.
- Nitrox/Oxygen compatible
The Kit Contents
2x. MTX-RC DIN 1st stages with 5 port swivel turrets.
2x MTX-RC second stages.
1x 210cm rubber hose
1x 62cm rubber hose
2x 25cm length flex inflation hoses (one for buoyancy system, one for drysuit)
2x Apeks TEK pressure gauges
2x rubber high pressure hose 20 cm
1x. 90° elbow fitting
1x bungee necklace cord
1x stainless steel bolt snap 76 mm
1x Apeks Quality Bag