First level DS4
- Balanced membrane-controlled first stage with "Dry Chamber" for protection against environmental influences.
-Compact design, suitable for double bottles, single bottles and technical diving configurations.
- Suitable for cold water use
- Nitrox suitable
The second stage XTX 50 is suitable for the discerning diver, who seeks the advantages of a regulator with many good features at a reasonable price.
- Pneumatically balanced second stage for easy breathing
- Large 2-step air shower. If you press the air shower button sideways, the flow is less and can be finely dosed (useful when filling buoys, sacks), pushes in the middle, the air flow is strong
- The large venturi lever made of soft rubber is easy to use. Prevents blow-off of non-breathed air and provides maximum airflow when diving
- All 2nd stage plastic parts that come into contact with breathing gas are antibacterial
- The silicone exhalation membrane improves the exhalation resistance
- The Comfo-Bite mouthpiece prevents fatigue of the jaw
- A heat exchanger (patented) dissipates the cold to the outside before icing occurs in the second stage
The set consists of:
2 x first stage APEKS DS4
2 x second stage APEKS XTX 50
1 x medium pressure hose rubber 3/8 "56 cm, black
1 x medium pressure hose rubber 3/8 "210 cm, black