double tank set: Apeks MTX-R with rubber hoses - SF-1 Edition
The MTX-R is based on the military MTX air regulator and is a particularly robust, robust and powerful regulator for all applications.
The MTX-R also delivers outstanding performance in cold waters, with significantly reduced risk of bleeding. This has been achieved through improvements in several areas, including an innovative cover solution that finally offers a way out of the icing problem of cold-water dives. This regulator has been designed to meet all requirements of the Navy Experimental Dive Unit (NEDU) for diving in very cold waters.
- Unique, overbalanced, membrane-controlled design - when the diver dives, the overbalance causes the medium pressure in the hose to rise faster than the ambient pressure. This leads to above-average breathing performance at depth.
- Compact, dry-sealed membrane system eliminates maintenance issues.
- Breakthrough, innovative, over-molded first stage cover and dry membrane help prevent ice build-up leading to First Stage blow off in extreme conditions and provide protection against impact damage.
- Only available with DIN thread, for 300 bar.
- 5 x 3/8 UNF (Unified National Fine) medium pressure outlets
- 2 x 7/16 UNF high pressure outlets
- Milled first stage housing has heat exchange ribs for maximum thermal performance.
- Angled high-pressure outlets for optimum hose routing and the installation of transmitters.
- Milled, rotatable housing head with medium pressure outlets, aligned in parallel for improved hose guidance.
- Ribbed membrane holder for improved heat exchange during cold dives.
- Double pivot tube for greater freedom of movement and comfort.
- Tested for octopus usage: EN250A to 60m, cold water.
- Nitrox / oxygen compatible - up to 40% O2 (not within the European Union)
- Easy to handle, eliminating the need for knobs and reduced risk of blow-off. Respiratory resistance or venturi strength can be preset by approved Apeks technicians.
- Powerful, pneumatically balanced, lever controlled valve.
- Large, diver friendly, self-purging, controllable air shower.
- The elastomer-molded cover features a chrome-plated brass plate and increases the durability of the second stage.
- Large bumpers made of elastomer on the side and top protect them from bumps and scratches in the most sensitive places.
- Turnable second stage can be confi gured for breathing gas supply from left or right.
- The patented heat exchanger surrounds the valve mechanism and drains cold from the expanding air while it draws heat from the surrounding water.
- Comfo®-Bite mouthpiece
The set contains:
- 2 x MTX-R (DPT) first DIN rail with 5 middruc- and 2 high pressure ports
- 2x MTX-R second stage
- 1 x 210 cm rubber medium pressure hose black
- 1 x 56 cm rubber medium pressure hose black
- 1 x DirZone pressure gauge SPG52 mineral glass 230 bar eff.
- 1 x 62 cm rubber high pressure hose
- 1 x 4 mm bungee cord for your necklace
- 1 x Stainless Steel Bolt Snap 90 mm
- 1x regulator bag SF-1 ScubaFreaks